National Spinal Health Month sounds pretty boring to everyone…except maybe a chiropractor…So we decided to make it fun for you too!
Get Smart...Help Others and Have Fun Winning Prizes Month
Grand Prize is a $300 Visa Gift Card…. plus Free Massages, Pillows and other prizes
GET SMART about:
Your spine and why it is important
· Interesting Health and Wellness facts that impact you and your family listed below
· Nokomis Chiropractic and Our Purpose
· Helping You to Express Life to the Fullest
..plus you will get to know more about Dr. Olson, Dr. Matt and the Team...who we are as people and what makes us passionate about health and helping others
In October, New Patients* can Get Out of Pain and Regain Your Health with the October New Patient Special
- Includes: Consultation, Exam and Digital Motion X-rays (as needed)
- And your 1st Adjustment
For Just $39.95
*Medicare and Medical Assistance Restrictions Apply
4) What controls and coordinates all of the 75 Trillion cells of YOUR body. (Brain and Central Nervous System) (That is why it is called the master control system)
6) What is a Subluxation? It’s a chiropractic term used to describe when the spine is out of alignment causing:
- 1) a stiff or stuck feeling of the vertebrae and muscle tightness
- 2) pressure or pinching on the nerve, which interferes with the messages between the brain and body
8) The United States ranks (37th) out of 39 industrialized countries regarding the quality of health of the population…. However, the US is #1 in the amount of money spent on health care per individual per year. (Over $10,000 per person per year)
10) Chronic health conditions account for what percentage of health care cost? 75%
12) What is the Medical/Allopathic approach to treating non-emergency/non-life-threatening health problem? Start with drugs to treat the symptoms and then give another drug to treat the side effects of the 1st drug.
14) What are the most common conditions chiropractors treat children for? (Ear infections, asthma, allergies, bed wetting, colic, and headaches.)
17) What are the three phases/types of Chiropractic care? I)Relief care (treating symptoms only) II) Corrective Care (correcting the cause of the problem) and III) Wellness/Maintenance Care (optima the l function of the brain and nervous system).
19) What is the is #1 cause of chronic headaches? Subluxations of the cervical spine. (It is one of our favorite conditions to treat because we get such great results using our unique approach)
21) What is the True cause of most all cold, cases of flu, sickness & disease? (Lowered immune resistance) …not just bacteria or virus.
23) What is unique about Nokomis Chiropractic and Wellness that allows us to get great result for our patients’?
- 1) Detailed evaluation and x-ray analysis, that allows us to identify the cause of your problem. Most chiropractors do not take x-rays
- 2) Treatment approach that includes a combination of Chiropractic adjustments, massage and home rehab to correct the problem
- 3) Affordable maintenance/wellness plans for individuals and families.
25) The pharmaceutical industry spends over 4 billion dollars in the United States each year on advertising directly to the public in order to create a demand for their drugs. (More than they spend on research and development)
27) Why are the home exercises we give you important? (They help strengthen and stabilize the muscles and ligaments of your spine allowing you to get long-term sustainable benefits from your Chiropractic adjustments.)
29) Sciatica is the numbness & tingling pain running down the back of the leg into the foot or toes caused by Subluxations in the Low Back.
31) Why do you need to take Vit D? Because Vit D deficiency leads to depression, MS, lower immune function and many other problems…. And you cannot make Vit D if you live in Minnesota from Oct to May, because the sun is at too low of an angle.